Monday, October 7, 2013

Dressing Room Selfie 02


Picks from my recent window shopping lol ;)




Yea I know the footwear don't match haha whatevs
But yea gotta love this sexy dress. It's flowy and comfy. 
Perfect for a casual hangout with your friends.


Now this one goes well with my shoes ;)
Mixing pearls + studs and sequins in an outfit.
This skirt is just so adorable. Not sure if you can see it but it's actually leatherette so this is very easy to style into rocker chic. Just add some biker boots hehe.
On the other hand, I can also pair this top with a pair of jeans and some high-heels for a movie night or dinner with friends kind of thing :)





Now this romper is just pure love <3
I so like the fabric and the print.
However, I think there's something wrong with Zara's measurements =/
Straps are too long and not adjustable so I had to make a knot out of it lol
I think the fit would be perfect for girls with modelesque height haha

No comments:

Post a Comment