Monday, November 11, 2013

Dressing Room Selfie 03


My preppy school girl/librarian look lol


Top: P1495
Skirt: P1295
Flats: P2595
Everything from Zara


Polkadots + Houndstooth
I've always wanted to have an origami skirt but since everyone has it, I decided not to buy one. I mean I don't want to be in the same uniform with everybody lol
But this particular design, will surely set you apart from the plain colored ones. LOVE.


Top: P795
Skirt: P850



Stradivarius Crop Top: P1290


This statement tee is too funny, I needed to make an outfit for it lol


Crop Top: P895
Floral Skirt: P1290
Both from Stradivarius



This one, I really love. Gosh, I'd buy this whole thing in a heartbeat if I have enough moolah lol
The top says "Dreamer" which I think applies to everyone right??
I'd wear this with a baseball cap and wedged sneakers to complete the look <3


Top: P1195
Jacket: P2990
Skirt: P1495
All from Bershka


No comments:

Post a Comment