Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Borgo Cafe


Tried out yet another resto in Robinson's, Las Pinas!
I really like that I can discover new restos in this mall ;)



House Salad P129
Mix of romaine, honey balsamic vinaigrette, topped with nachos and parmesan.
Love this! It's so simple but super delicious <3





Angels and Demons Pasta P355
grilled shrimps and chicken fillet in a creamy sauce with chillies.
This one wasn't so good as expected. You can clearly see from the pic that the chicken is dry plus I couldn't really taste the kick of the chilli =/
Too bad, it sounds so promising though....





Salmon and Olives P229
lumpfish caviar and salmon flakes in olive oil.
I like this better than the Angels and Demons but  it wasn't something you'd hype about.
I'd give it a B- lol





Calamari Fritos P175
deep fried squid rings in aioli dip.
Aside from the salad, I think this one is another saving dish in our orders.
Well come to think of it, who doesn't love calamari??!!




Creme Brulee Trio P155
Hmm the name was quite decieving actually.
Well all three looks different but there were only 2 distinct flavors; coffee and the regular creme brulee.
The only difference was that the other one had a piece of ferrero on top LOL




Overall, I'd give our dining experience here a 5/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment