Friday, April 4, 2014

Dressing Room Selfie 12 + recent finds


Went strolling around the mall last week and passed by Kamiseta, which was having it's annual sale!
Here are my picks <3



Velvet dress: P899 -50% off



Gray top: P899 -50%



Green cut out shirt: P899 -50%
Beige shorts: P799 -50%


I would've bought this top if only my arms didn't look big =P



White top: P1,699 -50%
Red shorts: P799 -50%

I actually bought the white top. I remember seeing it a couple of months back and was a bit hesitant on buying it coz of the prize. Well lucky me, now it's on sale! haha
The shorts was cute too but too bad, size small was still a bit loose on me =/
That's why I love Kamiseta..... I feel so thin when I'm trying on their clothing!hahahaha

I only bought one top but my mom went crazy and bought 6! haha
And guess what? for 7 tops, it only costed us around 3k+! wow!!!
Thank you Kamiseta for this awesome sale! :)






Next stop, was Genevieve Gozum :)
I've always been fond of this store ever since high school since most of their clothes are reasonably priced.
Not to mention cute too! which is why I love, love, love their new collection!
So many pretty rompers in summer-y designs where available ~perfect for this season <3



I bought the black and white heart printed version of this hehe
Originally, I wanted to get this design but thought it would be too colorful once summer is over =P

Printed romper: P599



I super adore the sexy back part! <3




Next is this cut out sleeved romper.
Unfortunately, it didn't fit my thigh part so I wasn't able to fit it entirely LOL
All of the rompers are free size though but this particular style was a bit small with its dimensions =P

Candy printed romper: P599

No comments:

Post a Comment