Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dressing Room Selfie 26 + New Buys!

Let's take a break from my overdue travel posts for awhile!
What do I do the first thing I come back to Manila from KR?
Go to my fave shopping mall of course!
Here are my finds hehe :)



Woven Tie Top: P555

Love how versatile this top is.
You can wear it on its own or...





..use as an outer wear!
Very casual and stylish!





Dress: P705
Since summer season is already starting here in ph, I think one should
have the perfect LWD, noh? :)




Crop top: P655
Ever since I bought my Topshop MOM Jeans, I've been wanting to get all the crop tops that would look good with it haha. This one is no exception! <3


Clothes from F21




Crochet Top: P2295
I immediately wanted to get this top the first time I saw it on Zara's website but when I tried it on, the sleeves were not so flattering on my macho arms lol



It comes in white too. Plus the pearl detail on the neckline is so adorbs!
Shorts: P2295




Top: P1995
I initially thought the sizing of this top was over sized since it looks big when laid flat but it was fit around the chest area actually. Got a medium size for this but no complains, it's so pretty! hehe

Clothes from Zara




How cute are these scalloped shorts?!



Shorts: P1139



Washed out version~




love!!

Shorts from Cotton On




Top: P2695
My new fave basic top! Looks bad on this pic but it's really nice when put on ;)
Glad I found this.
The material is of good quality <3




This is my mom's actually haha
Joni Jeans: P2695

Anyway, it's a lucky day for us since Topshop has an ongoing promo:
You get 15% off from your total purchase it you use a BPI credit card!
It will last til April 15~ perfect for your summer needs! hehe




Hairband: P225
Foam Hair Curler: P105
From F21

No comments:

Post a Comment