Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ramen Diaries Dec 2014

After writing the Ramen Museum post, thought of making a separate entry for all the other ramen I was able to taste during my trip last December.

So without further ado, here are my drool-worthy Ramen pictures! ;)




Miso Butter Corn from えぞっこラーメン Ehzokko Ramen.
One of the first Ramens I've eaten when we were in Hokkaido.







Pardon the curry rice on the left LOL
This one was from a random store inside Narita airport.





Forgot to take note of the store's name but this one was from Tokyo Station.





Tonkotsu from Ramen Museum in Shin Yokohama.




From a popular franchise, Ramen Kagetsu Arashi ;)





Tsukemen (dipping noodles), a different kind of Ramen from a random store in Gotemba.
Must-try!!




You've probably seen this one from a lot of Instagram posts.
The very popular ramen from Ichiran! ;
FYI, the hype is real. It's really one of the best I've tasted ;)






The last one I ate from my trip and my boyfriend's favorite is from
桂花ラーメン Keika Ramen


Ugh, can't wait to go back to Japan and eat some Ramen again!!!huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment