Friday, December 13, 2013

Cebu Pacific's Caldereta "Hot Meal"


Hellooooo :) just got back the other day!

Anyway, I want to dedicate this post to Cebu Pacific's Hot Meals that are served on the plane.
Specifically, their Caldereta.

I don't usually order from their on board eats but our flight was in the evening and we haven't had dinner yet so just imagine how my hunger was developing that time -__-

 It was my first time to order and didn't really expect much since I'm hungry and I just want to eat something.

Lo and behold, after paying an overpriced fee of P350 and an hour and a half later, this thing arrives:



WTF right?! I waited one hour and 30 minutes for a watery half-cooked rice. wtf

And you know what's more annoying? A snobby know-it-all flight attendant who wasn't even sorry for her incompetence and stupidity. Oh well =/



A closer look at my "watery" rice




Yung totoo, lugaw ka ba o goto?
 o baka naman sadyang shonga-shonga lang nag-init sa pagkain ko? lol


Verdict:
FOOD
Hahahaha based on the pictures, would you even think that I'm gonna say something nice about this dish? I don't think so..

For an overpriced amount of P350, I deserve something better than this TSK!
To be honest, I'm not the kind of person who would complain so much on a bad service or whatever, I usually just let it slide. In fact, I actually finished this piece of shit coz I was starving to death---waiting for 1 freaking hour thinking, they just need to reheat it, why the F is it taking so long??!!

SERVICE
Service? What service?

To elaborate their stupidity further.....
They already WROTE down our orders on a piece of paper earlier so you would assume that they should know which customer ordered which dish right?
haha what a joke!
As they were giving out the meals, they weren't even sure which one is for whom!! incompetence at it's best folks!wtf


THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I order again?

I know y'all thinking I prolly would never order again from that horrible experience.
But I'm willing to give them a second chance. Maybe those FA's were just really stupid, maybe?lol








No comments:

Post a Comment