Saturday, December 28, 2013

Japan Shopping Haul 2013

 As much as I wanted to buy everything that my eyes laid on LOL
 In reality, Japan will always be one of the most expensive cities on the face of this planet :(

Good thing it's winter season! Pretty much useless if I buy a lot of winter stuff and won't really get to use here in ph haha :)





Coat: ¥ 7,610

I didn't really have plans of buying a coat but it was on sale (¥1000 off)
and I just couldn't resist once I tried it on haha
Talk about #impulsebuying tsk!



Ingni High-waist pants: ¥ 3,990
I love the fabric of this...so comfy!


Getting a nice pair of high waist pants in Japan was really on top of my shopping list :)
So glad I found  these in Ingni <3



Lowrys Farm Cullotes: ¥ 4,900 each
Buy 2 and get a 10% discount (!)

I was a bit worried that I won't find any summery clothes in Japan since it's winter season.
Good thing, I saw these cutesies in their sale racks <3




Lowrys Farm Scarf: ¥ 2,800

Decided to get a red scarf coz I mostly own blacks and whites lol




Lowrys Farm Headband: ¥ 1,000
Got a red ribbon band to pair with the scarf :)






G Girl Headband: ¥800
Just had to get this since white goes well with everything!




High socks from H & B Place¥350 each




K-Palette Eyeliner: ¥ 1,260

All purchased at H & B Place  , LUCUA mall

Perfect time to stock up since my mascara and eyeliner has dried out =/



Jelly Magazine¥ 500
Zipper¥ 480
Ray¥ 650

Ray has always been one of my fave Japanese magazines alongside Vivi while this will be my first purchase of Jelly and Zipper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment