Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lunch Buffet: F Cafe at F1 Hotel, Fort


Now here's something from the Fort area.
F1 hotel is actually the first hotel to open at Bonifacio Gobal City. Wow, maybe that's the reason why it's called F1...short for first one perhaps?? haha


Voucher Price: P899 valued at P1399 c/o Deal Grocer




I'm so impressed with the parking. Once you enter, they give you a specific parking slot!
That's pretty useful since most of the time, a lot of us usually waste 5-10 minutes trying to look for an empty space! ;)


Love this!! Perfect for photo-ops lol


Of course, it won't be complete without me nyahaha



Now on to the dining area....


First stop, bread selection




Main Entrees 












Steak!


Tempura


Mongolian


Pizza nom nom


Salad + Sushi Area








Now for desserts...


yummy cakes




Fruits and Halo-Halo area


Crepe Station




Short story: We arrived at around 1pm already and guess what, we were the only guests there! Woah, felt like a VIP haha





Started with a soup which was served by the friendly staff :)




haha my plate looks like an ala carte meal lol
Didn't really took a lot coz I had a mouth sore that time..too painful to eat anything =/
But don't get me wrong, I had rice ok..it's just not in the picture haha






OMG You have got to try this red velvet cheesecake!!!
One of the bests! Super velvety, rich and cheesy!
huhuhu I miss it


I love the presentation of this cream puff hehe



Crepe with mangoes, jelly, assorted nuts and chocolate sauce


Ending the meal with a hot (tablea) chocolate! yum! <3



Verdict:

FOOD
 It was ok. Nothing spectacular or amazing. Just ok, ok? lol
The fish that I got was seasoned well.
And I love that they serve tablea hot choco~~only in F1, nice!

Overall, I think most people would appreciate their selection of hot dishes and desserts.

SERVICE
Since we were the only guests there for a couple of minutes, I have to say that service was superb! When other guests have arrived, nothing change..they were still attentive to our needs. I also like that there was an attendant roaming around explaining the dish and encouraging you to get one hehe A+ for effort

THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Probably after 1 or 2 years.
F1 Cafe is a promising buffet. I recommend you try it and see for yourself ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment