Thursday, May 28, 2015

8 Cuts Burger Blends


It's been a while since I ate in a burger joint aside from the likes of Mcdonalds/Burger King.
Intrigued by the meat blends that 8 Cuts offer, decided to try it out when we went to Megamall ;)




I wanted to make the most out of my cheat day so got some milkshake!
Nutella for moi and Vanilla for mom
~the Nutella shake looks prettier though haha




Skinny fries with cheese and bacon.
It looks and tastes good but the serving size was a downer =/
Overpriced, if u ask me...





Falafel Burger
The patty actually consists of ground spiced chickpea.
 Perfect for those who wants a "healthy" burger.





Slappy J
This on the other hand, consists of the big game blend. 
Meaning a mix of  hanger and brisket meat.

I ordered this expecting the same amount of gooeyness a "Sloppy Joe" burger in some American movies had. But unfortunately, the only thing oozing out were the falling nacho chips lol =P
Still enjoyed my burger, regardless.


Wanna go back and try their onion rings -some say it's the best! and also the "Hangover" burger   


No comments:

Post a Comment