Friday, May 22, 2015

Chocolate Land, Jeju March 2015


Just a few steps away from the Teddy Bear Museum is Chocolate Land.
Jeju has so many museums by the way! I was quite impressed and didn't expect it at all lol




Each person automatically gets a voucher worth 8,000 won after paying admission. 
Nice!




You can use the voucher to buy chocolates in this area.
One box is around 10-20,000 won depending on the flavor ;)



Not gonna lie, I ate so much of the samples bwahaha
I really like the white chocolate coated mandarin orange and cactus crunch :)




some artsy fartsy stuff



too bad it's only in Korean boohoo



dun dun dun dun~~~



As I mentioned in my past post, Hallabong is the special orange of Jeju Island.
The sweetest orange I've ever tasted!




chess board made out of chocolate!



how the gallery looks like...




It's not that big actually. I think you could finish wandering around in 10 minutes.
With that being said, I was quite disappointed with Chocolate Land since I was expecting Charlie and the Chocolate Factory kind of levels LOL





Speaking of, there's a Willy Wonka statue outside the gallery haha




There's a chocolate making area too but the instructor only speaks Korean so it's not really recommended for foreigners =/




Awww "the family that makes chocolate together, stays together" haha =P




ending the post with some cute chocolate eggs teehee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment