Tuesday, May 5, 2015

K-PUB BBQ, The Fort


Voucher Price: P999 valued at P1959 via Metrodeal


Been craving Korean food after our tour last March -which btw, I'll be blogging about soon!
And what do you know, perfect timing for this deal o'yeah~




You get to choose unlimited meat and side dishes from their Set C menu
We got the beef short rib, beef sukiyaki, pork belly, korean bacon, chicken in sweet soy sauce, fish tofu and japchae.
We didn't get too much since it's just me and my mom sharing ;)



First batch of side dishes LOL
basically: kimchi, mashed potato, bean sprouts, anchovies, spicy tofu and pickled onions




Complete side dish~
Steamed egg, Kimchi pajeon, House salad, spring rolls, soup etc.




Love their House salad with sesame dressing YUM




Grill time!




Verdict:

FOOD
Most of it just tasted mediocre.
The bacon and sukiyaki were bland =/ I wish they provided salt and pepper.
The tofu, chicken and pork belly would be your safe bet ;)



SERVICE
Slow service. 
Though they gave most of the side dishes fast, it was very slow for most of the meat to be served. Hence, my rice got cold already when all of the meat arrived :(



THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Nope. 
It's enough I got to experience it thanks to Metrodeal but I guess I'll just go to an authentic Korean resto next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment