Monday, May 25, 2015

Recovery Food, Molito


If you're a big fan of local breakfast food specially the -log combos(tapsilog,porksilog etc),
then I'm sure you will love Recovery Food :)



Their dishes are all affordable and there's a variety of rice bowls to choose from.
Yay!












SST/Sweet Spicy Tuyo
I love tuyo in general, and their sweet spicy version just turns it into a whole other level.
The only thing I don't like is how long the strips of tuyo were LOL #princessproblems.
When I'm devouring something this good, I don't wanna spend time cutting it in pieces.
I just wanna swallow everything in seconds!haha
But anyway, the serving is really generous so I'm sure you'd look past that ;)





Happy Beef Rice
It's like Bistek and Salpicao mixed together!
This was delish too and the beef was really tender. A+





Happy Chicken Arroz Caldo
Now, this has got to be the BEST arroz caldo I've ever tasted! SERIOUSLY.
I'm not exaggerating nor am I lying. This has completely surpassed all the other ac's I've tasted!!!






Not the usual condiments you see in a breakfast joint.
Lovettt~~






Turondots with Dulce Gatas
Ended the meal with some mini turons.
YUMZ


No comments:

Post a Comment