Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pamana, Tagaytay


I'm sure you've already seen Pamana as you drove pass the Tagaytay-Nasugby highway.
I got curious the first time I noticed it, leading me to stalk its menu over the internet lol =P
I wanted to make sure that when I'd get to eat here, I know exactly what to order!
YAS!




One thing I like about the resto is its pretty interiors    




Pamana's "wall of fame" lol




Of course, I *had* to get my picture taken hihi ;)








some of the dishes in the menu~




Pandan Luya Iced Tea
-refreshing but the ginger aftertaste stings a bit in the throat hehe



our yummy orders  




Chicken Binakol
If you want something similar to tinola but with a twist, then try this!





Tiyan ng Bangus at Tofu Sisig
Love how delicious the tofu was. Unfortunately, it was too spicy.
I like spicy food in general but this was too much for me =/
Nevertheless, it's still an amazing dish!




Pinangat na Laing
mmmm one of my fave Filipino dishes ever, Laing!
Nevermind the chicharon, it was hard and tough to chew haha
I guess it's literally just for presentation purposes =P



Can't wait to go back and try more dishes at Pamana!  

No comments:

Post a Comment