Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lunch Buffet: 7 Corners at Crowne Plaza Manila


Back with my hotel buffet posts, starting with 7 Corners at Crowne Plaza Manila !

Voucher Price: P1050 valued at P1657 c/o Deal Grocer



Lovin the bread selection with assorted spreads, cheese and crackers.




My favorite, the pasta station
Mom is so cute she brought with her a codigo so that she can order the same pasta dish that other bloggers were raving about lol




and some of the hot dishes...




haha well obviously, the pizza here is popular =P


hmmm ala dear darla, i'll try this if i get a change to go back ;)


baby lechon!


Hotpot selection


Indian selection




grills


steak!


the sushi was also popular haha


sashimi yo!


Seafood! can you spot something?





Yes! Lobsters!!! :)) Soooo happy when I saw these.
We've been dining out a lot in the past months but it was only here in Crowne Plaza that I was able to get lobsters omg! #nomnomnom



Salad



Halo-Halo corner



Fruits


Ice cream





yummy cakes <3




7 corners' dining area




the lafangeras haha


on to our eats....


Seafood Pesto



Puttanesca
This is actually my first time to eat Puttanesca lol 
Well you know the Filipino palate, it's either spaghetti/baked macaroni or lasagna haha
Anyway, I loved this so much! I prefer this over the pesto ;)



mint jelly makes everything taste better haha




My first plate of lobsters with sushi. HEAVEN.
God knows how many plates I really got O_o LOL



Capped everything off with a chocolate and a red velvet cake.
Their red velvet was so decadent and creamy! Must-eat!



Verdict:

FOOD
Everything I ate was delicious!
I highly recommend having the Puttanesca and the Red Velvet Cheesecake.
Plus points also for the Lobsters!!!!

SERVICE
All the staff were outstanding. From the manager (?-I'm not really sure if he's the manager but I know for sure his position was high lol)
--who assisted us so kindly (even getting my mom some soup lol)
To the waiters/waitress who were very attentive with our empty plates and our other needs like taking a picture for us lol. They were so nice!
It was only in this hotel that the staff would reply with  "It's my pleasure" when you ask them to take your photo! Love it <3

THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Definitely yes!

My only complain when we went here was that parking was so terrible!
We spent 30 minutes in galleria looking for a space but no luck!
And yes, we had to pay even if we didn't really park =/
So I suggest you just get valet service if ever you plan to come here in the future.
That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment