Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wildflour


Tuesdate with the gurls :)
This time, we decided to eat at Wildflour, BGC
I've been wanting to dine here since their "cronut craze days" lol



Usually, I check out the food pics on Instagram to see what looks good hehe ;)



And so we decided to get a lil bit of everything yay :)




Wild Mushroom Salad P360
~arugula, apple, parmesan, pistachio

This salad was my favorite out of all the dishes we ordered.
Everything tasted so wonderful together <3



Mezze Maniche Pasta P420
~italian sausage, mushrooms, brocolli, parmesan

First time to try this kind of pasta. 
I don't know if it's just me, but I felt there's a bit of an aftertaste (maybe from the mushrooms?) lol
Although it tasted good, I don't think it's something I'd order again.



Steak and Egg on Kimchi Fried Rice P495

 Steak + Egg + Rice = winner!
One of my fave dishes to cook is kimchi fried rice so tasting it from a resto is a new experience for me. Wildflour's version has that right amount of spiciness from the kimchi rice and juiciness from the steak making this dish truly satisfying!



Lasagna Bolognese P395

Our friend arrived late and ordered this one.
So sinful, so cheesy, so evil haha
nom nom nom



Salted chocolate cake P190

Don't be fooled, this was a big chunk of slice.
I love how chocolate-y it was but being too sweet, we got tired of it after a few bites


Verdict:

FOOD
Price of food is reasonable if you'll be dining as a group as its good for sharing.
I'd give the taste a thumbs up. All the dishes we ordered were really delicious.


SERVICE
Service was excellent. 
Waitresses were attentive in filling up our empty glasses with water.
Only complain would be the slowness of giving our bill.
Other than that, everything was A-ok!



THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Yes! Wanna try the other salads and the tarte flambees and desserts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment