Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pinagbuyutan Island, El Nido (Tour B) 4/16



I've actually done this tour the first time I went to El Nido years ago but our package tour combined Tours B & D so I had the pleasure to revisit some of the places included on Tour B.

This tour is all about caves and coves. 
It's not as action-packed as Tour C but nonetheless still worth visiting!




First stop for  Tour B was at Pinagbuyutan Island.
We didn't go here before so I was happy that this time I could see this beautiful island.



It was perfect! No crowds, calm waves, good weather -just us and the beach!



Like all the other beaches in Palawan, Pinagbuyutan boasts of a wide stretch of wide sand and turquoise waters. It's also good for snorkeling, so don't forget to bring your gear!



Spot my mom swimming while everyone else was cam-whoring hahahaha



This is certainly the #beachlife!






No comments:

Post a Comment