Monday, January 26, 2015

Melo's, Westgate



A clear description of Melo's would be the home of certified Angus beef and Wagyu.
Hmmm with that said, I was so happy to get a voucher for this resto!nyahaha




my forever date <3



Voucher Price: P475 valued at P1000 via Deal Grocer





Started off with complimentary dinner rolls ~yum!




Soup ~can't remember exactly but I think it was pumpkin?hehe



My steak freshly cut from the cart right beside our table!



my beautiful Ribeye <3




My bf's Wagyu burger!



you can clearly see how big the cut of my steak is ;)



happy couple <3




Sweet ending of Choco ala mode <3


~Really enjoyed our lovely meals. 
Got 2 vouchers but since the price of steak is quite hefty, we still paid an additional cost of P400 or P600(?) haha sorry I forgot but yea around that range ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment