Friday, January 30, 2015

Last buys for 2014


Knowing that a lot of stores were offering "christmas discounts" before the year ends, the sale-a-holic in me couldn't resist getting these wonderful items trololol ;-P




Well I would've still bought these even if it weren't on sale but yea anyway, these were really important for my winter trip in Japan :)

Heatteach scoop neck long sleeve: P390
Gloves: P390
both from Uniqlo
*also received a P500 discount coupon wuhoo!




I always look out when designer sunglasses are on sale and what do you know, SM was offering 50% off !

*They also offered this on installment so it's P645 for 12mos 0% interest wuhoo!





My mom wanted a pair too so she got this one from CharriolP6296
*This one is on installment for 6mos :)




side details~





This one however, wasn't on sale BUT earlier that day I got a P500 coupon from Caltex which can be used at selected RSSI stores haha *luckygirl* 

River Island sling: P1499 

No comments:

Post a Comment