Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sapporo Dec 2014




Finally time to post first of the many parts of my Japan trip last December!
It's really difficult to manage all the photos but I'll be dividing everything by "tours/location" 
I guess that will be easier  =P
So first stop, Sapporo!




For this trip, we were able to squeeze Hokkaido, Tokyo, Nagano, Nara and Gotemba in 15 days! More about that on my next posts ;)




We stayed in Susukino which to my surprise is actually considered a major "red light district" in Japan lol.
True enough, it is congested with a looooot of bars and "host clubs".
You could see a lot of billboards lined up showcasing their popular male/female entertainers and several promoters would flock up the streets at night.




You can also find the Sapporo Streetcar which is very convenient if you're planning to visit Mt. Moiwa or if you just wanna do some sight-seeing around Susukino hehe







Heavy snowfall on our last days in Hokkaido :))
#winterwonderland





not sure what tree this is but it's soooo pretty!





selfie while snowing




What I love about visiting Japan during December/Winter season is that they have a lot of Illumination in different cities!
Here's the Sapporo illumination in Odori Park <3





Sapporo TV tower

~Odori also celebrates "German Christmas Market". 
It's held every Christmas season wherein Sapporo and Munich celebrates its sister city relations.




There are various German delicacies..



and cute Christmas decors!!!
There's even some lovely mini Christmas villages too huhuhu *Iwant*





Anyway, our main plan for that night was to visit Sapporo Tv Tower lol
So here's the overlooking view of Odori city from the observation deck :)






empty Sapporo station O_O



Sapporo station is also a good sight-seeing place as it's very big! like every main station in Japan ;)

It houses several fashion brands, designers and is even connected to a department store and supermarket!



One thing you shouldn't miss though is Kinotoya Bake's Cheese tart!!!



OMG, it's the best ever!!!
they also have a store in Shinjuku btw ;)




Also try out Milkissimo gelato <3
They have several unique flavors like Apple Pie, Orange Chocolate, Soybean etc



Purple sweet potato and Pumpkin!
soooo creamy <3



On our next visit, I got the Black Sesame, Milk and Blueberry Cream Cheese.
The Cream Cheese was to die for! OMG.



snow situation haha



Little Red Riding Kaye =P




Before coming to Japan, I've learned that Hokkaido Milk is the best milk out there.
To my dismay, I couldn't find it anywhere lol I searched convenience stores and even supermarkets but luck wasn't with me that time :( too bad huhu
So I just settled for these lol



You could find the strangest things in Japan including these vegetable sherbet =P


\\

my favorite convenience store find was this cheese chocolate snack!
It's sooo good! It's like literally eating Blue Cheese or Parmesan with a bar of chocolate!
Goodness, I need to have this again!!!




Ending this post with my last meal in Hokkaido ~authentic Katsu yo!
nomnomnom....


No comments:

Post a Comment