Sunday, July 14, 2013

La Senza Sale

Wanna hoard some sexy underwear??
Then head up to La Senza's Semi Annual Sale now!

In my previous post, I mentioned that I'm starting to grow my underwear collection lol
Yea, sue me whatever. I like wearing cute,sexy,beautiful panties nowadays coz it makes me feel good nyahaha :)

Anyway, La Senza had this 5 for P1295 knickers promo,so curious me checked it out.
Everything I got were brazilian/cheekies. I really really love this style.

Check out my purchase:


FYI: regular price is P695 each!!
so hurry, grab yours now!

they also have the 7 panties for P1295
I know what you're thinking,hold that thought!
I could've saved  more money with that right? but unfortunately, the available styles/designs were not up to my liking so opted for the 5 instead :)



black/white nylons + diamond studs and lace back detail





lavender nylons + neon pink lace detail
ruched back





neon peach pink nylons + cream lace detail
ruched back





forest green nylons w/ lace cutout detail





black lace w/ hot pink ribbon
ruched back




No comments:

Post a Comment