Sunday, July 28, 2013

Highlands Steakhouse, MOA

For years now, we've been passing by Highlands Steakhouse every time we visit Mall of Asia but don't really get a chance to dine here since we know the dishes are quite expensive :(

Lo and behold...a couple of weeks back, Metrodeal  had a 50% off voucher (P500 instead of P1000 worth of drinks and dishes at Highlands' menu)

Awesome right?!

Here's our experience:


During our visit, there were not so much customers around. Quite unbelievable considering it was a Friday night. But I don't mind, I don't like crowds, especially when dining in a restaurant so it was quite lovely eating steak with such peace and tranquility LOL meganun?! charot! 




Table set-up. Complimentary rolls and water.



I got the Prime Rib Steak (90g) with a side dish of Creamed Spinach.
YUM! 
To be honest, I've never really fancied eating steaks when I was younger. I just started to appreciate them lately when my mom got a bunch of buffet vouchers from deal-buying sites lol --more of that in my future posts.

I had it medium well. Yes, I know medium-rare is the way to go but I just wanted to try medium well this time thank you very much lol






While my mom got the Rib-eye steak. With Rice. LOL very Filipino (anything with rice)
And yes, she was full after a couple of chewing and swallowing haha! didn't even have the energy anymore to touch the corn! tsk


My mom likes her food without any trace of blood so guess what, she had her steak -well done hehe ;)

Verdict:

Quality of food:
Both of the steaks were tender and juicy (yes, parang hotdog lang lol)
My mum can't even stop praising her rib-eye on how flavorful and moist it is ;))
I love the gravy/pepper sauce that comes with it too.

Price:

It's expensive BUT im telling you, it's worth it.

***Btw, we used 2 vouchers during this visit but you need to consume atleast 3k worth of food for that so our bill totalled around 2k+***

Sorry, lost the receipt and didn't take pics of the menu so can't post the exact price

Service:

Love it. I always expect a good service when I dine in a high-end resto and Highlands Steakhouse did not fail.
There's always someone roaming around to check if you need something or to simply ask if you're enjoying your meal.

THE MAIN QUESTION:

Will I go back? ABSOLUTELY.
We still have 2 vouchers more actually haha.
Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment