Thursday, July 25, 2013

ZARA End Of Season SALE 2013


So the long awaited Zara sale has been happening since last June 27 with its last day tomorrow, July 26!!
Zara has been one of my favorite brands when it comes to clothes that are functional and stylish at the same time. I remember, I used to go all the way to Gorietta (from the south) just to check out their new arrivals and of course, sale items lol.
Of course, being the loyal Zara shopper that I am, I couldn't pass this up right?

So here are my picks from their end of season sale!


Jumpsuit: P1590
orig price: P2590





Don't you just love the back? 
Plus yellow + black + white is such a nice striking color combo



Fabric Wedge shoes: P1990
orig price: P3990



My next picks are these white lace top + blue overlap skort


White lace top: P1290
orig price: P2290

Blue overlap skort: P1590
orig price: P2590


So whatcha waiting for? Hurry! Last day of sale is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment