Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bag of Beans


After our short escapade in Punta Fuego, decided to drop by Bag of Beans for lunch <3



I've never eaten here before. IKR?? Whenever we would pass by, it was always full and there were no parking slots available so haven't had the chance to experience it until now yay!


I was so giddy while walking down the stairs to the main resto.
It was so pretty!! I think this place is prettier at night which would be perfect for couples <3


One of the sofa style seats in Bag of Beans



Frozen Choco (P115) + Black Forest Frappe (P145)



Baby Back Ribs (P450) + Salmon Fillet (P390) + Tanigue Steak (P360)
All of us got their "From the Grill" plates served with steamed veggies and a choice of mashed potatoes, fries, rice or salad.
I think this was a good deal since their serving was huge!
I got the back ribs and it could be shared by 2 people!



For dessert, I got the blueberry cheesecake. #NOM


Overall, we enjoyed our lunch and was satisfied with the dishes.
I wanna go back again and try their sheperd's pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment