Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Po Heng Lumpia House + Divi Haul


Been wanting to visit Divisoria for the longest time and when I had the chance to, decided to drop by New Po Heng Lumpia House since I was craving for fresh Lumpia.




Fresh Lumpia P50



Also ordered  ChaMi (misua noodle dish) P60

Just look at the filling~~it's so full of veggies and what not. YUM!
This was really one of the best and biggest lumpia I've ever had ;)



You can mix the hot sauce with their lumpia sauce to get a bit of a kick ~~perfect!



After eating, decided to go straight 168 :)
Didn't really buy much, I just wanted to see if they were selling monopods hahaha
and my mom wanted to buy some fabric so yea...but here's my loot :)



Low back top with ribbon  P150


Lace Crop top  P130


Monopod  P300!!!
I love Divi! This retails around P500-1000 online o_O rip-off!




Men's tank top P400
for my kareshi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment