Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lunch Buffet: Flavors at Holiday Inn Makati



It's been a while since we had a lunch buffet courtesy of deal sites hehe
So here's a comeback post featuring Flavors Resto, Holiday Inn & Suites Makati


Voucher Price: P850 valued at P1196 via DealGrocer



I wasn't really aware that there's Holiday Inn literally beside Glorietta lol
But what a great surprise it is <3

I think we were the 2nd guests to arrive for lunch that day hence the empty seats in the pic haha
Good for me, I could take pictures without people photobombing it ;)


It's not so big compared to the other hotel buffets I've been to but this is worth a try ;)




They have some selection of breads and salads for your appetizer 


salad bar



Fruits and fondue was in the same area with the bread



Some of the hot dishes you could choose from...



This was my favorite!




Noodle area


"grills"



There was no steak that time but they had Turkey!



dessert overload







happy to see you again, bread pudding!


My plates <3


The turkey was alright. I like combining the cranberry with the gravy sauce for that sweet-salty taste





I enjoyed all the desserts I got!
Highly recco the cheesecake, creme brulee, choco oheyna and eclair #nomz


My mom got their ice cream.
They had vanilla and ube flavors



Verdict:

FOOD
Main problem: No steak during our visit :(
Other dishes were okay. The only dish that made an impact to me is the Chicken Piccata Milanaisse. No complaints on the dessert--a lot of good selection!

SERVICE
Since we were the 2nd customers to arrive, it was easy for the staff to focus on us lol
I commend their attentiveness once we've finished our plates hehe



THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Probably, but not anytime soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment