Friday, August 2, 2013

Soak Swimwear Online Sale: July 2013

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with Soak already right?
I've always looked up to it as one of the best local swimwear brands around here.
It always produces classy and exquisite swimwear styles (not to mention in cute color combos too) at a reasonable price so I always check their site once in a while to get my bikini fix --guilty as charged!lol

Just recently, they had their annual online Buy 1 Take 1 promo.
2 Soaks for the price of 1? attack! lol


I got the Mimosa Bandeau in Melon/Lt. YellowOrange
Isn't this soooo cute?!


While I bought the Mod high waist in Dragonfruit/Aqua for my mom since she likes this style a lot.
She loves the fold/drape? effect of the bottom since it conceals her fats lol


Last week, they offered additional sale items~ 20% off on their Anchor bandeau and Chain triangle. Awesomesauce <3

No comments:

Post a Comment