Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lunch Buffet: Café d'Asie at Bellevue Hotel Alabang



Now here's something near my place in the south :)
I remember the first time I went to Bellevue was when my high school friend held her debut here 8 years ago lol

Voucher price: P899 valued at P1540 c/o Deal Grocer 



 Bread/Cookie Area


Salad/Cold Dishes Selection




More salad selection
Didn't get any from this area but now I regret not getting some of that spicy tuna!
 looks sooo good -__- i hate myself lol


Pork Barbecue Fried Rice


 Salmon Beurre Blanc


Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze

Sorry, don't have other pics of their hot dishes.
They didn't offer a lot to begin with and when we got there, most of it were already gone lol


Desserts







Fruit Selection


 Yummy Gelato
I got the dark choco but it's a bit sweet for my taste



Of course, my favorite Bread Pudding
love.love.love


So here's what I got:
Creamy pumpkin soup with bacon bits


Salmon, veggies, pork something and tempura
To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the selection of hot dishes.
It was quite few for a buffet =/
That's why I don't have much pics to show you :(


Juicy Steak


My bread pudding with chocolate sauce *nom nom nom*


Mom, bro and moi ;)


Verdict:

FOOD
I enjoyed the vegetables and the steak though it's not really something that I would go back to. And as I mentioned before, not so much selection of hot dishes so if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5/10 -and that's me being kind lol

SERVICE
Service was excellent. The staff were very attentive and helpful in assisting us with our food hehe

THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
No. Not really. For the price of P899, I think I'd get more value for money if I just eat at Yakimix lol

No comments:

Post a Comment