Friday, October 18, 2013

Lunch Buffet: Paseo Uno at Mandarin Oriental Manila


The "mysterious" entrance to the dining hall lol
Seriously, Paseo Uno has one of the loveliest dining interiors I've ever been to.

Voucher Price: P1465 valued at P1949 c/o Deal Grocer



Hey mom haha






I love Paseo's selection of hot dishes. 
Something familiar and something new. Perfect balance :)


Meat section
Sorry didn't want to use flash and the spotlight was red so yea hehe



Fixins and sauce to complement your steak




Fresh seafood


Bread and cheese area



Salad/Appetizers



Pretty white choco and chocolate fondue



Fruits


Mini cakes and parfait


Napoleons 
OMG SO deliciously sinful!


Don't worry bread pudding, you'll always be my first love
bwahaha


*some* of my plates lol ;)





Verdict:

FOOD
I love everything I got. As I mentioned earlier, they have quite a variety of food to offer. But what I like about it is that everything was really tasty.
I particularly enjoyed the paella and the rib eye.

SERVICE
I'm a satisfied diner. 
Service was awesome. 
It's very easy to call a staff for your needs as they often walk around the tables.


THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Yes but not too soon as it's quite expensive lol
Though I must say it's definitely worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment