Saturday, October 5, 2013

Random 01




Just because I miss my former Korean student :)
Our last hang-out together before she went to the land down under lol


Of course we went to a Korean resto hehe
It's along Aguirre avenue, beside Serenitea
Sorry, resto's name is in Korean letters so can't really remember what it was.
But overall, good food for a very very reasonable price ;)


Samgyeopsal!! so heavenly~


Naengmyeon "cold noodles"
It was my first time to try this. Coz you know , the only Korean dishes that I usually order are just Bibimbap, Japchae and Tteokbokki lol 
This is just so refreshingly good!! When I saw this though, my initial reaction was like,, chilli sauce plus ice?? I don't think so hahaha
But yea after mixing all the ingredients, it was so sooo delicious.
I really recommend this!! especially during summer ;)



Just pour the ice over the noodles, mix and devour the tastiness!


Our super cute personalized wire bracelets from Anagon

No comments:

Post a Comment