Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SuperSale Bazaar


Last Friday, mum and I went to the SuperSale Bazaar at the SMX hall.
I usually go here to check out and buy some items from my fave online stores. 
But this time, I only had one mission......to get my
3rd pair of Vanilla Breeze high waist shorts! lol

Thankfully, the style that I want was still available despite being the 3rd day of the bazaar.
Note: VBC shorts gets sold out easily!!


Here I am with the super lovely and friendly owner, Joe 
One of the highlights of this day was actually meeting and getting a pic with her!lol
She's soooo approachable and super duper nice and don't you just love her outfit? :)
I can't wait for the next bazaar just so I could get a photo-op again bwahaha #fanmuch? ;)



And here's my new vbc baby, Moto Vintage Acid Wash: P950
You could check out their Facebook and Instagram for other styles of their shorts.
Oh, and their pre-order is on-going btw!
You're welcome! heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment