Monday, August 12, 2013

Bohol Aug 2013


 Last week, my friend and I had a short trip to Bohol. This, being my third and my friend's first in this beautiful island.

My friend works in SG, so when she comes home to the Ph she tries to go to places she hasn't been to. That being said, she wanted to go to Bohol. Perfect timing, since it's been years since I last went here and I've been really dying to check in at The Bellevue Resort hehe

So here's a ton of pictures from our 3 day vacay woot!



Lobby. Check out that ceiling! I really commend the interior designer of this hotel. It's so modern, chic and uber classy 




Our 2 Queen sized bed deluxe room.
Isn't that the most inviting bed you've ever seen??!! lol



Our unreal view from the balcony!



infinity pool yo
doesn't that look so divine?! omg


moi and my friend, kath






yea yea yea, i look like a dufuss so what. I like this picture very much lol







The pool is divided into 3 sections; 4 feet for the kids, 5 for the adults and this section right here is the diving area which is 12 feet 0_0


Breakfast time! Included in our accommodation was the free breakfast buffet.
Diet was non-existent. lol



Im pretty sure that this is Cebu longganisa. I know one when i taste one lol


One of my favorites, was that eggplant ragout!! it's soooo good. yum!



I love daing na bangus ONLY IF it's boneless. This one however, was not and was very dangerous lol


All your favorite fried dishes. Danggit, pusit, sausages and crispy bacon.


Fancy some mini pancakes?


Cereals section


Arroz caldo and dimsum area


and my favorite of all, BREAD PUDDING omg
This will be the death of me lol
I'm crazy about bread pudding so imagine my delight when I saw this in the bread section lol!
I practically charged my way to get a handful of serving lol

Top is the fruit version while bottom is chocolate. Both scrumptious!!



What I got for Day 2 and 3 ;)



We decided to do our country side tour on our 2nd day.  We opted to rent a car (2k for 8 hrs) from a site I saw on the internet since Bellevue charges too much for this. 


First stop was the Blood compact shrine. Its a monument depicting the treaty of Spaniards and Filipinos. No entrance fee for this one and you could view Bohol sea behind the statues.


Do I even have to tell you what's our second stop? lol
Ladies and gentlemen, the eight (?) wonder of the world, the Chocolate Hills! lol
(ok i googled but im confused if it's still considered the 8th wonder lol sorry)



No words for this. Really. 


Also had a quick photo op at the Loboc Man-made forest.
Could you believe girl and boy scouts were the ones who planted these mahogany trees decades ago??!! and FYI, tree cutting is strictly prohibited in Bohol! You'll go straight to jail if you do.




Introducing, the smallest primate in the world, the Tarsier! hehe
You can only find these in Bohol here in the Phils.


They are actually nocturnal. Years ago, there was no entrance fee and you could touch and hold it in your hand. Now, there's a P60 fee and you can only take pics from a feet away boohoo.



I love love love, ziplining!!
P350 for a back and forth ride!



Back at the hotel, large sized chess deck


#ootd for our last day hehe



We almost pack the same clothes for this trip without talking! lol


Outside our room in the hallway. Isn't this lovely?!


Last swim :(


We love Bohol and Bellevue Resort! woot! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment