Saturday, August 31, 2013

Flashback/Throwback

Posting flashback or throwback photos on IG has been a fad nowadays right? Even though it's a Saturday today, I'd like to dedicate this entry to these two popular hash tags: #throwbackthursday #flashbackfriday :) LOL

Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when I'm at the mall is to window shop and fit clothes. I remember, I always go and check out the clothes in each store and if I like the style/design, I take it with me in the dressing room and try it on--even if I don't have any intentions of buying! 

You see, that's my defense mechanism.. If you can't buy it, just fit and take a picture lol
I don't have unlimited cash so buying whatever I like was never an option *sad truth* lol =/

So yea, through the years, I've collected some pictures I've took inside the..
*drum rolls* 
dressing room! :)
I've been taking #ootd's and #selfies even before IG was freaggin invented y'all! haha

Ladies and gents, I present to you...
my outfit pictures from the dressing room! hahahaha











Who wore it best??? hahaha






So that's the first batch lol I'll post more of these on my future posts so
watch out! hehe ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment