Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family Dinner at Racks

It's been a while since we last dined at Racks. But even if we don't get to eat here often, we always..always have such a great dining experience. Especially, with their juicy and tasty ribs ;)

For starters, we ordered their Onion Brick P195


I love unique presentations like this. Onion Rings stacked like a wall anyone? lol


During that time, Racks had its latest offering which was called Blue Plate Specials.
Basically, all your Racks' favorites put together in one plate.

My mom got the Jamaican Jerk Chicken (P345)


While my dad, brother and I all got the Sweet n Smoky Pork Belly (P395)
As usual, the Pork was so tender and flavorful. The only thing that turned me off was the sauce.
I find it too sweet, overpowering the flavor of the pork. I guess I would have enjoyed this dish more without it lol


For dessert, we all shared this Mississippi Mud Pie (140)
If you're a chocoholic, then you'll certainly love this one. So sinful!

No comments:

Post a Comment