Friday, August 16, 2013

I Love Koi Grand Online Sale 2013

What have you guys been doing lately?
For me, its the usual..online sale hunting! lol
Obviously, sale season has not stopped yet and it's making me crazy trying to resist but yea,i'll just give in when I see the selection of items lol

Anyway, Koi just had its GRAND ONLINE SALE last Aug 7-9.
Offering from 30-50% off from its swimwear!
OMG. The moment I have been waiting for!

Since I purchased 3 items, I got them all for 50% off each. YAY!
Here's what I got ;)



Pinamar Maillot 
Original Price: P1980
Sale Price: P990

Got this for my mom actually hehe ;)
Isn't this the prettiest maillot you've ever seen?
I just love how the pleats were constructed in this one piece. So lovely.



Slumberdoll Maillot 
Original Price: P2280
Sale Price: P1140

I've been eyeing on this design ever since Koi launched its collaboration pieces with style bloggers.
Don't you just love the sexy criss-cross back? 
Plus, turquoise/gold combo is love love love <3



Lolita High Waist 
Original Price: P2280
Sale Price: P1140

Aside from the Slumberdoll Maillot, this high waist has also been on my wishlist for quite some time now. Restrained myself since I know that Koi will soon have its sale and this might be available. And well what can I say, patience is a virtue haha
Got it in the gun/black combo since I've seen the other color combos mostly on everyone lol

So happy with my purchases! Thanks again I LOVE KOI!
Can't wait to wear these and for the next online sale! teehee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment