Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Recent Underwear Haul



From Forever 21
Blue and Red Lace Thong: P160 each
Turquoise and Mint Thong: P225 each

As I said before, F21 will always be my go-to place for cheap and cute underwear!!



Sexy bow detail at the back


Romantic rose detail at the back

************************************************

On a different day, My mom and I went to the lingerie section of SM department store and well what do you know? most brands were on its 30-50% off sale. Teehee
We dug up through the bundle of underwear in the Wacoal/Sorci Area and here's what I got.


Black Wireless Seamless Bra (P595)
Original price: P985
This is a great find since I'm always on the look out for the perfect T-shirt bra. I like the fact that it's wireless since I'm not really a big fan of under-wired bras and the padding is just perfect for that extra "boost" that you want for your twins ;)


Blue Plaid Bra and Panty Set
Bra: P537 from P895
Panty: P177 from P295

I rarely buy bras with a bold design like this one. I usually just buy plain or those with lace details. But I don't know, I just got totally smitten when I saw this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment