Monday, October 27, 2014

Dinner Buffet: La Fiesta Filipino


With the influx of buffet restos in the metro, one would expect that a buffet specifically dedicated to Filipino cuisine would arise sooner or later. 
So now, I present to you La Fiesta ~largest Filipino buffet! wuhooo!

Of course, we had to wait for a voucher for this (#cheapskate lol) so it took us several months after it opened to dine here *cough #excuses *cough =P

Voucher Price: P639 valued at P799 via Metrodeal




here I am enjoying my baboy dinner =P



 Yes, that's only for one person =P




My bowl of papaitan nom nom





Kare-kare, adobo, chopsuey, liempo, adobo rice and some fried insect hehe




tempura, pinakbet, lasagna, meatball, kangkong, lechon kawali, laing, lechon, and kaldereta

*yea, it's not entirely "filipino" after all =P




ginataang kuhol and my assorted bbq
sadly, the bbq was hard and cold already =/




puto, pastillas, mini crepe, brownie, kutsinta
buko juice and kamias shake at the back



pandan, ube and cheese pastillas
these were soooo good!!



my refreshing kamias shake



highlight: the roaming mamang sorbetero!



ube, macapuno and mango "dirty" ice cream



dessert spread
this was the only area i got to take a pic of 
sorry, got preoccupied and forgot to take the others :(



unfortunately, they didn't have my faves puto bumbong, bibinka, leche flan and buko pandan salad =/




capped off with lemon tea






Verdict:

FOOD
Their selection of viands were really good.
You could see all of our well-known local dishes here.
BUT, desserts lacked most of our popular sweets like what I mentioned earlier -I wish they served ice candy too!

Also, I wish they serve the bbqs like how we would normally do it in the streets -different kinds arrayed altogether and letting the customer choose w/c ones to be grilled.
In that way, we could eat it while it's still hot and juicy!


SERVICE
No complaints.
They were attentive and really helpful, even offering to get me some drink I wanted :)


THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Hmmm, prolly not too soon.
But I guess this is a good resto to bring my balikbayan relatives and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment