Friday, October 3, 2014

Spiral Lunch Date


So I'm back again at Spiral but this time with the boyfie <3
And yes, we availed the CashCash Pinoy voucher again for this lunch teehee








Cheese Room <3


Photo-op with the cheese selection available ;)



Boyfie loves Camembert but I'm totally clueless with cheese ~im only familiar with cream cheese, cheddar, parmesan and mozarella! lol

So here he is posing with the cheese connoisseur lol



Here's what the chef recommended.
She basically, put all the best-sellers in this plate haha
Too bad, I forgot the names of these =/



Some sides to go with our cheese <3
Super love pairing the cheese with pear jam then I'll bite in some walnut! YUM


Got some wine too.
TBH, I've never really eaten cheese with wine before so I wanted to give it a try.
The server suggested the perfect wine to go with our cheese tho I forgot to take note again of the name hihi sowee!





our wine and cheese platter! :))




boyfie got the green pea soup



while i got the pumpkin.
And I think the green pea tasted better!




my mixed salad..with frog legs haha



assorted sushi



assorted grilled meat
love the sausage!




duck and char sui



seafood noodles



indian selection





Chef's recommendation: seafood marinara
This was ok. Wasn't able to finish this, got the "umay" factor after a bit.
Also, I know pasta should be al dente but I really prefer my pasta to be a bit on the medium side of softness. 




Would you believe we stayed in Spiral for 3.5 hours, consuming everything we can??!!
It was already the last call for the buffet so we rushed towards the dessert area to get some goods! LOL



our dessert plates


Spiral's truffles and pralines are really a MUST.
Make sure to get some when you're there!
I'm planning to bring my tupperware the next time I visit!haha *kidding*



Don't miss their ice cream selection as well!





Well look who we saw dining there too, former Manila city Mayor Lito Atienza.
FYI, we also saw him the last time we ate here for lunch lol
I guess he loves Spiral too!



some ootd photo op at the pool area

No comments:

Post a Comment