Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SM Mega Fashion Hall Eats


I've had the chance of visiting Mega Fashion Hall for quite a few times the past weeks, trying out some of the restos they have there. Yea I admit, I was full on pig-mode for most of October huhuhu.
Anyway, here's a compilation of my recent foodieventures there! :)




I remember the first time I became aware of Ippudo's existence was when Tricia G. mentioned it a number of times on her blog/instagram that it's the best ramen ever LOL

I guess it stands true since Ippudo Manila has been experiencing Tim Ho Wan waiting line levels ever since it opened to the public! 
With that said, we decided to go there on a Friday afternoon (around 4.30 pm) to avoid the crazy line of other curious foodies hihi
Achievement unlocked! as we only waited for less than 20 mins ;)



"The holy entrance" to ramen heaven nyahahaha




condiments: pepper, sesame seeds and garlic + garlic crusher
*I want my ramen to retain its original taste so I didn't use any of these anymore*
:)



Shiromaru Motoaji Tamago P361.61
Basically an upgraded version of their Shiromaru Motoaji because an egg was added haha

My bowl!
 It's hard for me to describe in detail why I enjoyed eating this coz as long as the ramen has a steaming hot flavorful broth, soft pork belly and an egg -I'd definitely love it!
Yea, I'm easy to please just don't serve me a half-warm ramen like what Nagi did! tsk



evidence =P




Akamaru Shinaji P348.21
-original tokotsu broth enchanced w/special  miso paste and  garlic oil

Meanwhile, my mom got this one and she also liked it! #nomz




<3
Sadly, their pork buns were already sold out when we got there.
Oh well, hope to try it next time!






Who can resist these desserts display??!!
It actually took me 10 mins before I completely decided on what to get kkk



kakigori overload!!
I wanna try their sandwich next time. 
Kris A. said it was yummy when she featured this shop on Kris TV! haha 




As much as I wanted to order everything on the menu LOL
I had to contain myself and ordered only these two ;)




Kyoto delight P250
-vanilla soft serve, green tea ice cream, adzuki, mochi and corn flakes.
YUM
If you like classic japanese dessert flavors such as green tea and adzuki beans, then you'd love this!



*too pretty to eat*




ChocoCro P55
I love croissants and this version has ultimately become my fave <3

Heard they have a new flavor now -Marbled Chocolate. Sounds delish too!



Just look at that creamy chocolate filling oozing out! #foodgasm
I like that their chocolate was not too sweet, which is a Japanese trademark (they don't have diabetes level sweetness for their desserts) 
Nice!







Beside St. Marc Cafe is this equally delightful desserts place!
Their macarons are to die for so when Deal Grocer offered a voucher for it, I immediately purchased one!




box of 21 macarons 
voucher price: P825 valued at P1200 via Deal Grocer





I got: Speculoos, Peanut Butter, Mint Chocolate,
Red Velvet, Pistachio. Black Sesame,
Dark Chocolate and Salted Caramel <3



My faves were Dark Choco, Black Sesame and Salted Caramel :)





Me and our gigantic order =P



Mango Yakult P138 -this tasted like Mango ice candy! YUM.
Ice Tea P98



Fuwatoro Tanshin Han Set: P650 (good for 2)
-a big bowl of omelette curry rice, 12 pcs of original gyoza, 2 servings of miso soup and fruits -watermelon and pineapple



I highly recommend this set for couples or 2 people dining together!



closer look at their gyoza <3
I asked my Japanese bf if it tasted the same like the ones in Japan, and he said YES!
nice one Osaka Osho!




miso soup is always a staple



Fuwatoro Tanshin Han
this was already a meal on its own.
serving was so big, we almost didn't finish it haha




dome of omu rice goodness! O_O


*Wanna try their cheese gyoza next time!*






This stall was not located at fashion hall actually but whatevs, I'll still include it in this post hihi



I've never tried croughnuts during the time of its hype and I've been constantly seeing a lot of delectable instagram pics of Bronuts for quite some time now hehe #stalkermuch

It comes with a hefty price though:
Singles: P110
Box of 3: P330
Box of 6: P600



Got myself a box of 6:
PMS, Belgian Choco w/Salted Caramel, Pylones
Cream Cheese and Bacon, Tiramisu and Milo dinosaur




My favorite was the Cream Cheese Bacon and Belgian Choco.
Though, wasn't able to try the PMS coz my brother ate it grrrrr :(
But to be honest, I was a bit disappointed as it didn't taste exceptionally good as it looks.
A box of J.Co or Dunkin D's would still be more practical and yummier than these.



No comments:

Post a Comment