Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Paul Boulangerie and Patisserie, SM Aura

Uber late entry from my recent dine at Paul.
Been meaning to eat here since I saw a feature on Kris TV lol yea it's my guilty pleasure, slap me haha

Anyway, here's some pics (mostly menu nyahaha) I took when I went ;)



One thing I love about Paul is though they're a French franchise, price range of most items are fairly reasonable -considering the quantity they put on the plate :)



It's just a bit befuddling how the pictures all seem alike! lol
It really took some time for me to decide on what to order since I had to read the description of each dish LOL



So colorful and appetizing,  makes you wanna try everything!



You only have 5 selections for the mains but if you consider sandwich as your lunch/dinner, then you have more options hihi



deadly desserts =P






I think their tea/coffee + dessert set is a good deal <3


I wanna try their crepe next time!


My bf got their mint iced tea. Refreshing!



We both had a serving of their "soup of the day" which was tomato. YUM



I got the Cuisse de poulet rotie which in Layman's term is roasted chicken leg w/ herbs + salad, potatoes and shallots!
I really enjoyed devouring this dish as the chicken was really flavorful and tender, none of the bloody uncooked part too and serving was huge! I guess it doesn't show in this picture but it was really heavy for me (blames on the potatoes haha)



Bf got the Tourte Chevre = bread + goat cheese, eggplant, zucchini & tomatoes. Served with a salad and grilled tomato.
Heavenly. 
This really went well with the soup and that tomato was cooked perfectly too.
I don't really like eating tomatoes but this was an exception!



Creme Brulee
-custard lovers would definitely love this.
For just P150, you get a big ass serving of this creamy custard goodness.
Not too sweet, delectable and savory. Paul's creme brulee is a MUST!




Verdict:

FOOD
Everything we ordered was delicious and perfectly cooked.
Serving was really big too so I think it justifies the price of some of the more "higher" priced meals.

SERVICE
The waiter who served us was really observant.
Constantly checking if we've finished our dishes or if we need anything else.
Bravo!


THE MAIN QUESTION
Will I go back?
Absolutely!
Wanna try so many other dishes, specially their pastries! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment