Tuesday, October 21, 2014

H&M Philippines



You've probably heard the good news that H&M has finally opened its store in Megamall since last week. YAY
Well if you've been to Megamall lately, it's not hard to miss it. Just look for the long, crazy line just past the entrance! LOL




Every time I go abroad, H&M has been one of my go-to places for shopping -especially for winter stuff haha
Yea most of my leg warmers, knee high socks, gloves and scarves are from the brand.
Now that it's here, I guess I'll be crossing it out of my shopping places when I'm out of the country :(


So back to the store...just like other curious people, we fell in line to see their current items.
It's so funny how one store had so much security, it defeated that of the airport haha



This is how the store looked like on a Sunday afternoon =P





Most jewelry were around P200 up






Shoes were P1000 up



They even had these popular slip-ons in different colors/designs
Slip-ons were P1490



It was chaos everywhere haha







They also had athletic wear. Nice.
It's good that a lot of giant retail stores are now offering sporty wear.
Hmmm wonder if Zara will join in the bandwagon too (?)



view from the 2nd level





Price range is very similar to F21.



Chunky shoes


ending this post with some shoegasm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment